Monday, October 12, 2009

Almost ready..but we need Designers

This is a call for Design Team members. If you own a Gypsy and would like to be part of the Design Team here at the Gypsy Spot please follow the instructions below to be considered. This call will close on Friday October 16th, I will announce the new members on Tuesday October 20th.  I am looking for  4 new members.

Design Team term : 6 months minimum.
Must own the Cricut Gypsy and atleast 2 font cartridges and 2 shape cartridges  (in addition to Gypsy font and Wanderings )
No need to be an expert with this new toy... we are all going to learn, create, and share.


What you must do to be considered. :

send me a picture of 3 projects using your cricut to nrocke1@msn.com include a link to
 your blog, or gallery where you download your projects.

Good luck and I cant wait to get started.

5 comments:

Magoo said...

oh wow~this would be so fun....I better get bizzy!

The Crafting Pot said...

Sounds like a great way to use the goodies we have!

~M

Michele said...

I'm in! Looking forward to making this one of my top blogs to visit!

Denise N. said...

Cool..I can't wait to see what other people are able to do with the Gypsy.

Dani said...

I'd love to join, but just saw this today. I won't have enough time to get designs to you :( I'll be happy to follow and see what others are doing.