Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Your Design Team for The Gypsy Spot

First I want to thank all of you who sent me entries. I received a surprising amount. I'm so thankful for your interest and support of this new blog.  The response was so great that I could not pick four ....but 9.  The more the merrier.. lol. so here is your Design Team. Please visit their blogs to get familiar with their projects and style.

Thank you once again for all your support an please joins us for our first Challenge November 2.


Jennifer :  Scrappin Phlen 
Sara : Just keep scrappin
Christina : Creations by Christina 
Michele : Scrap-n-Dance
Jeannie : A place for my cards 
Margie :  Bella Bug Creations 
Marci : Incredible CreatAbles 
Vicki:  One Purdy Card 
Susan : Busy with Criky



12 comments:

cdaily28 said...

Congrats to all who were picked for the design team!

Wife2TJ said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see everyone's designs :-)

I can't wait to get my gypsy and get inspired by you all!

Margie said...

Congratulations to all my new (and some not so new) Gypsy sisters! I'm so looking forward to our first challenge! Nilda, you've put together a wonderfully talented team!

DonnaMundinger said...

Congrats and good luck ladies! Look like you've got a winning team Nilda. I'll be watching your challenges but won't be playing unless I some day break down and buy one (or WIN one). Wouldn't THAT be something. LOL Have FUN!!! xxD

Michele said...

Congrats fellow GDTeam! I'm so looking forward to playing on this team!

Vicki said...

Congrats to everyone. This DT will be so much fun. I am so excited to jump in and get started on our first challenge. You picked some really great designers Nilda......

Marie said...

OMGosh I can't wait for "construction" to be over. With this foundation of designers it should be wonderful.

CraftJunkieToo said...

I loooooooooove new blogs ~ thanks Nilda for taking the time to create this blog. I will visit often and support you all I can. Congrats to the new DT members and can't wait to see what you teach us.
Hugs,
Tracy

~~Lorrie~~ said...

Now that's a whole bunch of talent!!! Can't wait to follow along!

-Alex- said...

Congrats Ladies!! So excited for the 1st challenge!! ohhh why do we have to wait til Nov?

Jeannie Phillips said...

Congrats to the DT members..I am so so so excited!!..I just can't wait!
hugs
Jeannie

li-bee-ti said...

Hello to all of you,
Thanks to Margie, I discovered this new Blog.
I'll be comming back to see your lovely creations and challenges.
Thanks!