Monday, January 18, 2010

Gold and Black

Thank you for a great response last week. I hope that you will come back week after week to join our challenges.  The winner randomly chosen is :



Kreating with KaTy said...




I just love the cupcakes! I would love to win!


KaTy
January 14, 2010 1:53 Pm
Katy, please send an email to nilda@thecuttlebugspot.com to claim your prize. 
This week we are announcing a change to our weekly challenges. Our blog was started for Gypsy users, but we know that there are many out there that do not own a Gypsy or Desing Studio. Therefore, we are going to open all challenges to Cricut creations in general so that more of you can participate. We would love to see your projects just make sure you include some Cricut cuts. Our focus remains the Gypsy and its potential to enhance our creativity, but its not a must to enter our challenges. 
 Now for this week's challenge and prize. I am so happy to announce that Post-It® has offered to sponsor some of our challenges. They have a new line of adhesive backed craft paper that works awesome in your Cricut. The paper can be embossed and punched with paper punches. It's so easy to work with. Please visit their site here to find more information.
You will see some creations from our Design Team in the future using this paper, but you can enter for a chance to win a pack here along with one of my favorite new cartridges, Love Struck mini just in time for those Valentine's Day creations. 





Just follow these simple rules to enter :
 Give us a link to a Cricut creation using Gold and Black. Use the Mr. Linky box at the end of this post to share your link.
  or  
Post about our challenge on your blog and give us a link to your post using Mr. Linky.


***only entries done through Mr. Linky will be considered for the prize. 
Don't for get to sign up to follow the blog so you can come back and play along each week.                           
Good luck to all and have a great week. Winner will be chosen Monday January 25th. Deadline for all entries is Sunday the 24th Midnight. 


Here are our creations for the Gold and Black color challenge 


Nilda 



Susan

Michele


Marci

Vicki


Jennifer


Margie


Jeannie



15 comments:

Jeannie Phillips said...

Nilda I have re-sent you my card...I sent it during the weekend .. you must not have gotten it...

I love everybodys cards..they are just beautiful!!
Hugs
Jeannie

Susan said...

Wow - wonderful take on the black and gold challenge ladies!!! I love the variety of uses and the creative MOJO evident in the projects!!

xx Susan

Joy said...

Great collection of cards ! Very inspiring!
xoxo Joy

Melissa said...

I've never used this Mr. Linky thing before....I hope my photo shows up!

My gold and black Cricut creation is a Mickey and car cut used on a WDW LO for Disney Stars and Motor Cars Parade!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Traci said...

Great giveaway and challenge! I posted it to my blog and did the Mr. Linky thing :))

Doodlebugs said...

Not sure I did this correctly but added my name to link to my blog would love to win this awesome giveaway

Sparksgal said...

Posted about the challenge on my blog....and uploaded the link to my post via Mr. Linky. Thanks for the chance to win!

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow! These cards are gorgeous! I'm think I'll pass on entering this time -- not ready for this kind of competition -- LOL!

I'll be back though!!!

I'll be seeing you!

Audrey
http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

Love all the cards DT! Thanks for a chance to win.

Bobbi said...

These are all great. I added your challenge to my blog. Thanks.

Britten said...

Love the black and gold theme this week!

I sent my link...hope it works!

khd said...

I'm so excited about this blog! Looks like a lot of fun! :)

Keisha

Helen said...

I don't have a Gypsy, but used DS to make a card!!

Thanks for the chance to win!

~JulieH~ said...

Great challenge and so nice to have it opened up to non Gypsy owners who love using their Cricut! Mind you seeing all these gorgeous Gypsy creations makes the Gypsy very tempting!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Juliexx

trevor said...

I just got a Gypsy! I am so glad I found this Fabulous Challenge Blog!!!! All of your projects are gorgeous!!!! THANKS!!!!